Benefits of Membership
EAZA can help your zoo or aquarium...
- locate and exchange animals via participation in breeding programmes and the web-based Available & Wanted list
- enhance your reputation through successfully completing EAZA's accreditation programme
- participate in worldwide conservation work and EAZA's annual conservation campaigns
- compare your marketing efforts and results with others
- learn from your colleagues through regular training schemes
- evaluate and improve your education programmes
- access and influence European policymakers
- meet and network with over 300 zoos and aquariums in 34 countries
- benefit from EAZA's strong links with WAZA, IUCN, ISIS, and other global and regional organisations
- advertise your events and vacancies on the EAZA website
- attend the EAZA Annual Conference
- obtain technical support on population management tools such as ISIS/SPARKS/ZIMS
- and much more!
Find out more about becoming a member of EAZA.